2017 Swim A Thon, January 28th
Happy New Year! Now that the holidays are behind we are asking all families to put some attention onto the Swim-A-Thon which is coming up very quickly on January 28th. This event raises much needed money to help fund team operations and fulfill our commitment to support the Special Olympics through this event.
OUR FUNDRAISING GOAL THIS YEAR IS $30,000.00
Your help and participation is crucial in helping us reach our goal. You will find that it is extremely easy and fun to participate, promote, and manage the entire process. Everything is right inside your private team account. With our fundraising platform, you’ll be able to:
- Create unique personalized donor landing pages for your kids. Impress your donors – they will give more!
- Utilize the sample content, and add images for a unique and fun look. Creativity is recommended, but not required!
- Easily import or upload contacts, and send emails in just a few clicks. Increase exposure!
- Add offline donations for team administrator approval. Track every dollar raised with ease!
- View all donation details for your child[ren].
- View real-time progress towards incentive awards for your kids. Keep everyone focused and motivated!
BEGIN FUNDRAISING TODAY! CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!
- Sign in to your account.
- Click the blue “Help Video” icon to watch fundraising quick-start video, and download the user guide.
Once you are signed in, you will land in the Setup tab to begin setting up your fundraising efforts. You’ll also see a series of other tabs where you will manage the entire process for your child[ren]. If you have more than one child on the team, click the pull-down menu to the right of the blue “Participant” title to select each. We’ve made it really easy to add pictures, fun icons, and individualized text for each child’s unique fundraising page! Remember to have fun setting up your account and promoting yourself fundraising efforts!
When logged in, remember please click the BLUE Help Video icon to get all of the tips and tricks for getting the most out of your fundraising efforts!
The Zeus Swim Team Administration